Bringing Higher Availability to the Edge of the Network
The Liebert IP Telephony Availability System has been AVVID certified by Cisco Systems.
Most users of new IP telephony systems expect the same high level of telephone system availability as they enjoyed with traditional systems. Uninterruptible power for edge-of-network equipment is critical for achieving this level of service, and the new Liebert IP Telephony Availability System ensures it.
The Liebert IP Telephony Availability System brings data center-level power protection to network edge equipment in remote access points, such as branch offices, retail stores, and other locations. It supports stackable switches and routers. The Liebert IP Telephony Availability System, version 1.0 has met the Cisco AVVID (Architecture for Voice and Video Integrated Data) Partner Program test criteria for interoperability with Cisco CallManager Express 3.1
and Cisco Unity Express, release 1.1.2. Local Liebert representatives can tailor the system to other equipment, and also provide the installation support and maintenance services required to sustain high levels of equipment availability.
Combining IP telephony protection capabilities not found together in any other system, the Liebert IP Telephony Availability System includes:
- True Online Protection via an UPStation® GXT2U double-conversion UPS, which provides protection far superior to that of traditional line-interactive UPSs.
- Power System Monitoring, Communications and Remote Control via a Liebert OpenComms Web card, which enables remote monitoring of the UPS, and allows you to remotely reboot the Cisco equipment by cycling the UPS power off and on.
- Continuous Power Availability via a Liebert 2U POD that allows you to bypass the UPS for maintenance, and also provides power output distribution.
- System Security via a Liebert Foundation wall-mount or free standing enclosure with a locking door and hinged back – providing both security and ease of maintenance.
- Longer uptime via an optional extended battery.
The Liebert IP Telephony Availability System is perfect for your edge of network deployments and gives IT managers the peace of mind and ease of use they need in power protection equipment.
What’s more, the system is backed by the local service and support of Liebert’s nationwide network of Liebert Representatives – people in your area with decades of experience developing solutions to the most complex technology challenges.
For more information on the Liebert IP Telephony Availability System, or to read instruction manuals and technical specs, click here or paste the following URL into your browser:
The information listed above is from the Liebert website and is Copyright © 2005 Liebert Corporation. A division of Emerson. Used with permission.
Two Year Factory Warranty.