UPStation GXT2: The New Shape of Network Power Protection
The GXT2 takes the outstanding features and unmatched reliability of our UPStation GXT series and puts it into a smaller 2U and 4U size cabinets. A true on-line UPS, GXT2 includes power factor correction, internal batteries, frequency conversion, unlimited external battery connectability, and internal automatic / manual bypass capability.
For maximum flexibility, the GXT2 can be installed as a space-saving rack-mounted unit or a space-saving, free standing tower. A Windows® software program is included that allows the user to custom configure the GXT2 to meet one's individual needs. The UPStation GXT2 - all the right features, just the right size.
- Office telecommunications systems
- Voicemail and E-Mail servers
- LAN and WAN servers
- Clustered network equipment: Hubs, Routers, Bridges
- Remote telecommunications units
- Test and diagnostic equipment
- Engineering network servers
- Factory floor protection of microprocessor-controlled equipment
- Flexible Rack or Tower mounting
- True On Line (Double Conversion) Technology
- User replaceable batteries without removing GXT2 from rack
- Compatible with Intellislot OCWEBCARD Card
- Compatible with RELAYCARD-INT (relay contacts)
- Compatible with USBCARD
- GXT2-6000RT208 model offers 208/120
- Standard two-year warranty, extensions available
For more information on the Liebert UPStation GXT2 Rack/Tower UPS, or to read instruction manuals and technical specs, click here or paste the following URL into your browser:
The information listed above is from the Liebert website and is Copyright © 2007 Liebert Corporation. A division of Emerson. Used with permission.
Each Liebert UPS has been thoroughly tested and "burned in" for 24 hours before leaving the factory. The NEW Lieberts we sell carry a Two Year Factory Warranty (upgradeable to three or five years). The REFURBISHED Lieberts we sell carry a One Year Warranty (add 15% for a Two Year Warranty).
Click here to go to the Run Time Page.