Uninterruptible Power System True Double-Conversion
small footprint in a full-featured system
NPOWER, the next generation of medium size UPS has arrived. This dependable system has true double-conversion online technology that protects against the full spectrum of input and output power disturbances. It can make ultra-fast adjustments to changing loads delivering the most precise performance on the market. The NPOWER system is available in 7 models ranging from 30kVA-130kVA.
- Data processing
- Medical imaging equipment
- Industrial process equipment
- Proven double-conversion technology protects against the widest range of input and output power disturbance
- Dual-Bus configuration allows concurrent maintenance resulting in virtually 100% availability of conditioned power
- Liebert three-phase UPS products have field-proven critical bus MTBF in excess of one million hours
- Excellent efficiency powering non-linear and partial loads
For more information on the Liebert NPOWER 3 Phase System, or to read instruction manuals and technical specs, click here or paste the following URL into your browser:
Liebert Series 610 3 Phase UPS
65kVA to 1,000kVA
The Ultimate Reliability Solution for Large-Scale, Mission-Critical Applications
The Liebert Series 610 retains the proven, robust high power topology of the original Series 600 product line while adding significant output performance and reliability improvements over previous models.
The Liebert Series 610 includes several new features that are all designed to enhance performance, efficiency, application flexibility — and above all — reliability.
- Connected Load Compatibility
- Smaller Footprint
- Higher Dc Bus Utilization
- High Performance PWM Inverter
- Lower Parts Count
- Higher Operating Efficiency
- Lower Operating Costs
- Lower Heat Output
- Single-Module Systems
- Multi-Module Systems
- Parallel Redundant Systems
- Isolated Redundant Systems
- Load Bus Synchronized Systems
- Liebert Power-Tie™ Systems
The Liebert Series 600 has proven itself to be the most durable
UPS in the industry with year after year of continuous improvement
since its introduction. Based on actual field performance of systems
shipped since the original product introduction, Series 600 equipment
has demonstrated a critical bus MTBF (mean time between failure) of
greater than 2.8 million hours. This is significantly better than any other
competitive UPS product.
For more information on the Liebert Series 610 3 Phase System, or to read instruction manuals and technical specs, click here or paste the following URL into your browser:
The information listed above is from the Liebert website and is Copyright © 2005 Liebert Corporation. A division of Emerson. Used with permission.
One Year Standard Factory Warranty.